Wedge Wilson Harmonized For Golf Club
- Classic head design, polished finish.
- The perfect stick to get the ball approaches the flag.
- True tempering steel plates for high performance and reliability.
- The sole of the grind allows players to open the club’s face even more to reach higher shots with more precision, thus improving performance.
- Shape of the blade with modified bounce angles to stop turning and give versatility from sand, tall grass or short grass.
Wedge Wilson Harmonized, classic, for golf club. Play more accurately. The sole design in the classic Wilson Harmonized wedge now offers players more options on the green. The classic style and unmatched value have made the perennial harmonized wedges one of the best sellers in a classic satin finish.
Hand Orientation: Left | Shaft Material: Steel | Flex: Wedge | Loft: 52 Degrees
- Product dimensions details: 99.1 x 12.7 x 10.2 cm; 15.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic shipping: At the moment, this item can only be shipped within the United States and to APO / FPO addresses. For APO / FPO shipments, check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.